Want to Get Involved?
- Book Design
- Web Content Manager
- Business & Marketing
- No prior experience required.
- Dues will be $40. We accept cash, credit, and check. You must pay dues if you want to receive a book at the end of the year.
- You must be a student at UW-Madison at the time of application.
- Fill out the Staff Application.
- E-mail to publisher@badgeryearbook OR drop off at 2108 Vilas Hall OR campus mail (from any hall desk or campus building) to 2108 Vilas Hall.
- Either attend the first All Staff meeting or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to meet.
Please note: We like to take the time to get to know everyone on staff individually. To that extent, we may ask you to come in for a one-on-one meeting. This is NOT a formal interview! Your ability to be on our staff is NOT determined by this meeting! This is just a way for us to get to know you and set you up with a position that best suits your interests and our needs as an organization. Ultimately, our goal is that you enjoy yourself and contribute to making a fantastic Badger Yearbook.
Staff are expected to be in good academic, disciplinary, and financial standing with the University of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Badger, Inc. is a Registered Student Organization of the University of Wisconsin and an equal-opportunity employer.